Assessed DB thread “So what does it all mean?”
· This means that the reality we faced when we were at school and university differs a lot from the one our students are facing now and also differs from the one they will face in the future.
· It means that we teachers have to be prepared to face all the challenges of modern society so as to be able to help our students to get ready to face their future.
· It means that technology is changing so rapidly that if we close our eyes and sit down to take a break, when we open them, we will be already behind.
· It means that the better we are prepared the more successful our students will be.
· This means that we have to educate our students to become long life learners.